Welcome to HMS Athletics
Welcome to the 2020-2021- School Year
The parent meeting for football and volleyball have been cancelled. The informational video below will serve to replace the information that Mr. Hager provides at the parent meetings. The information provided pertains to registration and fees. Sport specific information for volleyball and football will be posted on those specific pages at a later date. The parent meetings for Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, and Cheer will take place as scheduled.
6th grade = $20/season (not per sport). If a 6th grade girl plays basketball and runs cross country, that is a single $20 fee as those sports run during the same season
7th/8th grade = $40/season. If a boy palys football and soccer it is a single $40 fee as those sports run during the same season.
Scroll down for My Payments Plus information
** Regarding the physical information below: All incoming 7th graders will need a current physical if they are planning to participate in athletics regardless if they had one for BMFL or any other organization last year as 6th graders.**
Please note the following change for the 2020 - 2021 school year regarding physicals:
If your athlete had a physical for the 2019 - 2020 school year they WILL NOT be required to have a physical for the 2020 - 2021 school year. Instead they must have a form B filled out and signed by a parent or guardian. Click here for a link to the Form B.
This change basically means that 7th graders will still need a physical but 8th graders will not unless that 8th grader did not have a physical last year or is new to the district. The NDHSAA has not yet decided whether or not this will be a permanent change or just for the 2020 - 2021 school year.
- 2020-2021 Athletic Registration will open on July 1. As of this date, you will be able to register your student for next year's activities. As always, please remember to register them for all activities you believe they may participate in. This will keep you from having to go back into the system later in the year.
- As a part Athletic Registration, you must have a copy of either:
- Your student's physical dated after April 15, 2020.
- NDHSAA Form B (this is used if your student had a physical during the previous school year).
- Either document should be in a digital format so you can upload it as a part of the registration process.
- The Athletic Registration site DOES NOT take or track payments. Please disregard any information you see on that site regarding payment. To make a payment for an activity fee, please use MyPayments Plus beginning August 10th.
- If you run into problems with a username or password please contact Mr. Hager.
- My Payments Plus will be open for fee payment beginning on August 10th.
Sanford Health will not be conducing a "physical blitz" as they have done in the past. Click below for more information
MyPaymentsPlus - MyPaymentsPlus is linked directly to your student’s school information, enabling us to show real-time balances and invoices. Whether you’re viewing meal purchases, renting a locker, or paying for activities, MyPaymentsPlus ensures you never miss a beat. You can also sign up to receive free low-balance emails.
Facilities Rental fees are also payable with MyPaymentsPlus, just enter the invoice number and amount under the “Other” option.
BPS Athletics Departments
District Booster Club Information