Welcome to HMS Athletics
Welcome to the 2020-2021- School Year
HORIZON 7TH AND 8TH GRADE VOLLEYBALL GEAR ORDER:
There is an opportunity for 7th and 8th graders to order your Horizon volleyball early again this year. Click here to see the flyer or click here to place your order. Gear will arrive on time for the volleyball parent/partcipant meeting on August 19 and will be distributed at that time. If you cannot make the meeting, gear will be handed out at the first practice. Orders are due by midnight on Thursday, July 1.
If you do not order early, there will be an opportunity to order during the first week of practice, but it takes 4 - 5 weeks for delivery.
Summer programs and camps
As dates and information regarding various summer programs becomes available, that information will be posted here.
For summer running opportunities for track and cross country click here
6th grade = $20/season (not per sport).
7th/8th grade = $40/season.
Scroll down for My Payments Plus information
** Regarding the physical information below: All incoming 7th graders will need a current physical if they are planning to participate in athletics regardless if they had one for BMFL or any other organization last year as 6th graders.**
Registration information for the 2021 - 2022 school year
- 2021-2022 Athletic Registration will open on July 1. As of this date, you will be able to register your student for next year's activities. As always, please remember to register them for all activities you believe they may participate in. This will keep you from having to go back into the system later in the year.
- As a part Athletic Registration, you must have:
- Your student's physical dated after April 15, 2021 and uploaded to the registration (a physical is not required for incoming 6th graders)
- The Athletic Registration site DOES NOT take or track payments. Please disregard any information you see on that site regarding payment. To make a payment for an activity fee, please use MyPayments Plus beginning August 10th.
- If you run into problems with a username or password please contact Mr. Hager.
- My Payments Plus will be open for fee payment beginning on August 10th.
MyPaymentsPlus - MyPaymentsPlus is linked directly to your student’s school information, enabling us to show real-time balances and invoices. Whether you’re viewing meal purchases, renting a locker, or paying for activities, MyPaymentsPlus ensures you never miss a beat. You can also sign up to receive free low-balance emails.
Facilities Rental fees are also payable with MyPaymentsPlus, just enter the invoice number and amount under the “Other” option.
BPS Athletics Departments
District Booster Club Information