You can now change your address 2 ways:

    1. Submit your paper form address changes by email to registrar@bismarckschools.org fax 701-323-4111, drop it off at the Central Office or send it by mail to 806 N. Washington Bismarck, ND 58501.

    2. Or use our new online form, sign in on your powerschool account. 
    *Upon a successful address change, you may not be eligible to attend your elementary boundary school. (based on availability) 
    *If you have moved and need to update a bus route, you will need to fill out an address change form first. 



    1. Login to PowerSchool at https://bismarck.ps.state.nd.us. If you don’t have a login, contact your building secretary to get started.
    2. Once you’ve signed in, click on the “Forms” link on the left side.
    3. Select the “Address Change” form, fill out your student’s information, and submit.


    By Paper form:
    Fill out the address change form and supply One Primary Proof of Residence with the parent(s) name on the document. 

    Formulario de cambio de direccion en espanol 

    Home mortgage statement OR
    Builder's agreement OR
    Purchase agreement OR
    Homeowners or renters insurance policy OR
    Burleigh County property tax statement OR
    Lease/rental agreement (must list the names of the parents/guardians living in the rental unit, plus the manager's name and phone number.

    *If you do not have one of the above documents with your name on it, you can fill out a Residency Affidavit and get it Notarized attesting to the fact that you live with the person whose name is on the documents.