School Nurse Newsletter
Wash your mask
Treat you mask like your underwear!
- Change it daily!
- Make sure it is clean
- Never borrow or trade them.
- Make sure it is snug but not too tight.
- Make sure it covers your nose and mouth.
Wash your cloth mask whenever it gets dirty or at least daily. If you have a disposable face mask, throw it away after wearing it once.
Using a washing machine
- Include your mask with your regular laundry.
- Use regular laundry detergent and the appropriate settings according to the fabric label.
- Wash your mask with tap water and laundry detergent or soap.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove detergent or soap.