Senior Group Guidance
All students will attend 40 minutes of Guidance each week. It is very beneficial as students will go over many things.
Each student will:
• Evaluate transcript in relation to graduation requirements and post-secondary plans (college entrance requirements, military requirements)
• Receive information regarding the college application process, ASVAB testing, requesting letters of recommendation and transcripts, and transitioning into a career.
• Review websites available for college and career planning. Explore opportunities at their future school(s) or career(s) of choice.
• Receive information on the financial aid, fee waiver, and scholarship application process.
• Develop a calendar of important deadlines for students to use as a personal guide in their senior year planning.
• Complete an individual interview, "Senior Meeting" with the counselor.