ONE DOWN...3 MORE TO GO!
Sophomore year is all about CHANGE. You're no longer a freshmen, but you're not an "upper classmen" either. Mandatory Saber Time doesn't apply to you unless it's individually put on your schedule, open campus is now available for you, and you have the opportunity to start taking some dual credit and AP classes. You're on your way!
We are now accepting applications for the 2019 North Dakota Governor’s Schools! Current sophomores or juniors who would benefit from a 6 week scholastically motivated summer residential program are encouraged to apply.
Applications are due by January 15th, 2019. If any students, parents, faculty, or staff have questions about the Governor’s Schools, please have them contact me either via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (701-231-6727). Thank you for your help and for your support!
ASPIRE Test - Taken during the months of October, January and April(summative)
- Includes academic tests in English, Math, Reading, Science and Writing
- Identifies academic strengths and weaknesses
- Gives students an early indication of their readiness for college-level work
- As a "pre-ACT" test, the ASPIRE is a good predictor of students' performance on the ACT
PSAT/NMSQT Test - Optional test taken during the fall of the sophomore year
- Optional test for sophomores who wish to prepare to take the PSAT as a junior