Welcome to HMS Athletics
Welcome to the 2022-2023 School Year
Horizon Huskies Gear:
Horizon has teamed up with Game One to provide one-stop shopping for all Horizon sports apparel. Click here to access the new store. There is no order window as the store is always open and updating merchandise. Orders will be shipped to your home in about 2 weeks. Check out the new store
6th grade = $20/season (not per sport).
7th/8th grade = $40/season.
Scroll down for My Payments Plus information
** Regarding the physical information below: All incoming 7th graders will need a current physical if they are planning to participate in athletics regardless if they had one for BMFL or any other organization last year as 6th graders.**
Registration information for the 2022 - 2023 school year
- 2022-2023 Athletic Registration will open on July 1. As of this date, you will be able to register your student for next year's activities. You WILL NOT be able to register without a physical (7th and 8th grade only). As always, please remember to register them for all activities you believe they may participate in. This will keep you from having to go back into the system later in the year.
- As a part Athletic Registration, you must have:
- Your student's physical dated after April 15, 2022 and uploaded to the registration (a physical is not required for incoming 6th graders)
- The Athletic Registration site DOES NOT take or track payments. Please disregard any information you see on that site regarding payment. To make a payment for an activity fee, please use MyPayments Plus beginning August 10th.
- If you run into problems with a username or password please contact Mr. Hager.
- My Payments Plus will be open for fee payment beginning on August 10th.
The Horizon athletic trainer is Dean Chumley from Sanford Sports Medicine. Dean's contact and other Sanford information can be found here
MyPaymentsPlus - MyPaymentsPlus is linked directly to your student’s school information, enabling us to show real-time balances and invoices. Whether you’re viewing meal purchases, renting a locker, or paying for activities, MyPaymentsPlus ensures you never miss a beat. You can also sign up to receive free low-balance emails.
Facilities Rental fees are also payable with MyPaymentsPlus, just enter the invoice number and amount under the “Other” option.
BPS Athletics Departments
District Booster Club Information