Welcome to SMS Athletics
Girls Track Meet scheduled for April 15th has been postponed. Make up date: May 4th, 1:00 @ Community Bowl
Boys Track Meet: April 13th meet will be rescheduled for Tuesday, April 27th, 1:00 @ Community Bowl
Basketball/Volleyball: 4 spectators per athlete will be allowed at all of our events and games. FANS IN ATTENDANCE MUST WEAR A MASK AT ALL TIMES. This is a requirement for attendance, not a recommendation. With the attendance limitations currently in place for events/gatherings, we ask that all players and spectators leave promptly at the conclusion of a game or event and do not stay to watch other teams compete. We completely understand the hardship that this policy creates for some families, however we ask that this policy be respected so we can continue to allow fans in our facilities. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Welcome to SMS Athletics
- 2020-2021 Athletic Registration will open on July 1. As of this date, you will be able to register your student for next year's activities. As always, please remember to register them for all activiites you believe they may participate in. This will keep you from having to go back into the system later in the year.
- As a part Athletic Registration, you must have a copy of your student's physical dated after April 15 of this year (2020). The physical should be in a digital format so you can upload it as a part of the registration process.
- Student physicals from the 2019-20 school year will be accepted for the 2020-21 school year. These students/families will need to complete FORM B and upload this in the "physical forms" section of online registration. FORM B
- All incoming 7th grade students will need to have new physical exams completed, regardless of whether or not they received a physical during their 6th grade year.
- Any student who did not receive a physical during the 2019-20 school year will need to have an updated physical exam completed to participate in activities
- The Athletic Registration site DOES NOT take or track payments. Please disregard any information you see on that site regarding payment. To make a payment for an activity fee, please use MyPayments Plus.
- 2020-2021 Activity Fees - Activity fees are able to be paid through MyPaymentsPlus online beginning August 10th or in the school office. Students attending a BPS school will be able to pay through MP+ while any students participating through a co-op will need to pay in the school office.
SPORTS PICTURE - Order From
2020-2021 SPORTS PHYSICALS
ACTIVITIES OFFICE LOCATION
MyPaymentsPlus - MyPaymentsPlus is linked directly to your student’s school information, enabling us to show real-time balances and invoices. Whether you’re viewing meal purchases, renting a locker, or paying for activities, MyPaymentsPlus ensures you never miss a beat. You can also sign up to receive free low-balance emails.
Facilities Rental fees are also payable with MyPaymentsPlus, just enter the invoice number and amount under the “Other” option.
BPS Athletics Departments
District Booster Club Information
Simle Activity Program Information