Welcome to WMS Athletics
*Please make sure ALL uniforms are washed and turned into your coach. 6th Grade shirts are yours to keep!
*All summer camp info can be found under 2021 Wachter Summer Camps. Have a great and active summer!
2021-2022 Athletic Registration Information
- 2021-2022 Athletic Registration will open on July 1. As of this date, you will be able to register your student for next year's activities. As always, please remember to register them for all activities you believe they may participate in. This will keep you from having to go back into the system later in the year.
- As a part Athletic Registration, you must have:
- Your student's physical dated after April 15, 2021 and uploaded to the registration (a physical is not required for incoming 6th graders)
- The Athletic Registration site DOES NOT take or track payments. Please disregard any information you see on that site regarding payment. To make a payment for an activity fee, please use MyPayments Plus beginning August 10th.
- If you run into problems with a username or password please contact Mr. Hinderer.
- My Payments Plus will be open for fee payment beginning on August 10th.
2020-2021 SPORTS PHYSICALS
*Please make sure you have completed the online registration, uploaded your child's physical and payed your activity fee
2021 Wachter Summer Camps
2021 Southside Fitness and Training 9:00 Session is Full
*Please see the BHS Athletic page for more information regarding the Sanford Power summer program
2021 BHS Summer Camps
Wildcat Running-Summer Training
Please click here for a specific coach's contact information
MyPaymentsPlus - MyPaymentsPlus is linked directly to your student’s school information, enabling us to show real-time balances and invoices. Whether you’re viewing meal purchases, renting a locker, or paying for activities, MyPaymentsPlus ensures you never miss a beat. You can also sign up to receive free low-balance emails.
Facilities Rental fees are also payable with MyPaymentsPlus, just enter the invoice number and amount under the “Other” option.
BPS Athletics Departments
District Booster Club Information